Detail - Flowering Almond in a Glass by Vincent Van Gogh
|—||Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (via worldly-wise)|
- Intro: State of the Hip-Hop Union Address
- Track 1: How Do My Presidential Balls Taste?
- Track 2: Obamacare For Ya Mama
- Track 3: Vetoing The Pussy feat: The First Lady
- Track 4: Rock the Vote After I Rock Ya Headboard
- Track 5: I Got the CIA Fucking With Me
- Track 6: White House Sanctioned Murder feat: Wild Joe Biden
- Track 7: Government Lockdown (Fuck the Repubs)
- Track 8: Senate Massacre
- Track 9: Executive Branch Evil
- Track 10: Harvard Hitman
- Outro: Re-Elect a Real Nigga When You See One
- Bonus Track: What You Mean Declined? (The Deficit’s Trying To Kill Me)
I won’t become a doctor.
One day you will be sick.
Poem written by an 11 year old Afghan girl
This poem was recorded in a NYT magazine article about female underground poetry groups in Afghanistan. An amazing article about the ways in which women are using a traditional two line poetry form to express their resistance to male oppression, their feelings about love (considered blasphemous).
Jonah Hill gets a supportive over-the-shoulder-five from Leonardo DiCaprio after his nomination reel was shown at the 86th Annual Academy Awards, March 2nd, 2014
sorry, but this was the cutest moment that night
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ tony chaaya s/s 2014
this is the greatest.thing.ever.
this is what a good hitler joke looks like